Industry benchmark for in-depth, accurate analysis of industrial-scale C code
QA·C is the industry-leading static analysis solution for the C language, providing a comprehensive suite of features to help to enforce a wide range of coding standards, and to find bugs in new and legacy code. Leveraging our core capabilities, QA·C offers an automated, highly effective means to analyze your code against the chosen coding standard, with metrics and code structure visualizations bringing a further level of clarity to complex projects. Use this tool to prevent bugs and to identify coding issues extremely early in the development cycle, passing better code into the latter stages of the development process.
SGS-TÜV Saar has certified QA·C as “usable in the development of safety related software” for the key safety critical standards, IEC 61508, ISO 26262, EN 50128, IEC 60880 and IEC 62304, enabling our customers to achieve product certifications to these standards more easily and in less time.
Key Features and Benefits
Current release: QA·C 8.2.0
- cross-platform graphical user interface with integrated source code editor,
- cross-platform command line interface.
- all user interfaces,
- out-of-the-box compatibility for all supported compilers,
- a feature set that allows easy integration with the vast majority of build automation systems and IDEs,
- the ability to upload results to the QA·Verify Quality Management System.