Industry benchmark for in-depth, accurate analysis of industrial-scale C code
Leveraging our core capabilities, QA·C++ is the most sophisticated static analysis solution for advanced C++ environments, combining language compliance (up to the latest C++11 standard) with advanced language and dataflow analysis. With compliance packages for MISRA C++, HIC++ and JSF AV C++ coding standards, QA·C++ offers an automated, highly effective means of analyzing your code against your chosen coding standard, with metrics and code structure visualizations bringing a further level of clarity to complex C++ projects.
SGS-TÜV Saar has certified QA·C++ as “usable in the development of safety related software” for the key safety critical standards, IEC 61508, ISO 26262, EN 50128, IEC 60880 and IEC 62304, enabling our customers to achieve product certifications to these standards more easily and in less time.
Key Features and Benefits
Current release: QA·C++ 3.2.0
- cross-platform graphical user interface with integrated source code editor,
- cross-platform command line interface.
- all user interfaces,
- out-of-the-box compatibility for all supported compilers,
- a feature set that allows easy integration with the vast majority of build automation systems and IDEs,
- the ability to upload results to the QA·Verify Quality Management System.