Comprehensive overview of projects
SQUORE is « data agnostic ». That means the ability to integrate any type of data via its ETL process (Extract/Transform/Load). Thus, at any stage of the project lifecycle, the data from the Squore analyzers and already in-use engineering tools is aggregated to provide a comprehensive overview of your software and systems products and processes.
Squore introduces Business intelligence for software and systems development projects.
Key factor for project success: relevant, reliable and actionable indicators
As a growing part of companies' assets, software applications need more than ever a clear vision for relevant decisions. Software industry players face two major stakes : acquiring more maturity in their projects management, and turning into relevant and actionable indicators an ever increasing volume of data produced by traditional measure and evaluation tools. Today, various and effective software and systems engineering tools are widely used. But they don’t really share and aggregate results. Project stakeholders lack overall visibility required to take critical decsisions essential to project success: cost control and optimization, on-time delivery, work product quality, ressources management.
Breaking the silos with SQUORE to optimize deliverable quality and process efficiency
The SQUORE dashboard represents a new generation of tools designed to gather and turn into relevant indicators the various information delivered by traditional analysis tools. With immediate results: a comprehensive overview of projects and action plans to manage product quality and project efficiency all along the lifecycle.
How SQUORE implements Business Intelligence concepts into software projects monitoring
Get an immediate and significant ROI with SQUORE
- a optimized project management based on your performance indicators monitoring
- priority management
- optimized time/cost/quality ratio thanks to automated action plans generated by SQUORE
- timely and informed decision-making
- shortening of “closed-loop” development process by early defect and regression detection
- reduction of late and costly revisions
- control of technical debt
- objective and established acceptance criteria, shared within project teams
- reduction of acceptance costs and time
- the guarantee of final product compliance with quality criteria
- acceleration of decision-making process by focusing on most significant indicators
- consensual adoption of optimal re-mediation plans
- broadcasting best practices with a shared quality reference and a common role-based dashboard